On Kinkify, it is very important to us that you feel free to be yourself and let your freak flag fly!
Due to obscenity laws in the US, Canada, and some European countries, if we openly fantasize about certain topics we can find ourselves in hot water.
To protect the community, we think it’s best if people don’t publicly eroticize any underage, incest, zoophilia, necrophilia, or scat fetishes they might have.
Here is the 411:
Under no circumstances can someone post a picture or video that includes a minor, either partially or fully, suggestive or not.
We also don’t allow anything that sexualizes a minor.
No Actual Incest
You can not post any pics or vids that display real incest between lineal ancestors or lineal desendants.
Due to concerns of animal abuse we don’t allow the sharing of pics, vids, erotica, or links to sex or sex acts with animals (this is known as bestiality). We also don’t allow people to look for others to participate in bestiality.
No Animal Cruelty
At Kinkify HQ, we are big animal lovers and do not allow any visual or written material to do with the crushing of any type of animal, either dead or alive, in a sexual or kinky context. Animals include, but are not limited to mammals, insects, and fish.
The crushing of inanimate objects like a freshly baked apple pie is perfectly acceptable, as long as you first cut us a piece. Any chance of some vanilla ice cream to go with it?!
Limited Blood Play
We can’t allow the public sharing of visible real or realistic blood in an eroticized context.
Limited Scat Play
Unfortunately, we can’t allow people to publicly share any pictures or videos where scat play is involved whether it’s:
- visible poop or diarrhea
- real or fake (simulated)
- smeared or otherwise
- coming out of the body or already out
If this is your kink we want to make it clear that this is not a judgement on your kink or because it might make some people uncomfortable. This is due to regulations outside of our control.
Important: Scat play does not include diaper play, anal play, or enemas.
Do not direct racial slurs towards an individual or group of people.
Within the context of raceplay, even though it’s between consenting adults, we can’t allow racial slurs to be used publicly.
- We define an event as having the following criteria:
- At a specific date and time
- More then just a couple people can attend at a time
- Happening at a specific location
- If an event does not have all of the above, it’s most likely not an event and the event section is probably not the best place to post it.
- There are some exceptions to the rule and those will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Also, in general, we think that intellectual discussions, jokes between friends, and private discussions should all be fair game.
- Our guidelines aren’t black and white nor do we think it’s healthy for them to be. For every guideline there are tens of thousands of edge cases that we will have to review on a case by case basis and act on them by taking into consideration multiple factors including context, how the average person might interpret something, etc.
- If at any point you’re ever concerned something you’re posting might be misconstrued the wrong way then please make the extra effort to assure things are as clear as possible.
If you have any questions about our guidelines don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.